For Schiller International University, an understanding of global issues and the ability to adapt to numerous international work environments is vital. Our Bachelor programs feature:
- Courses taught in English – the language of international business and international relations
- American accreditation – the globally recognized standard.
- International faculty with experience of working all over the world
- A network of alumni and fellow students providing global contacts
- Possibility of gaining fluency in French, German and Spanish
- Access to internship opportunities in Germany, France, Spain and the USA
- A complete business curriculum – accounting, economics, finance, marketing, business law and management.
- Dynamic and interactive classes linking theory and practice
- Development of key business skills through classroom activities in a multicultural context.
A typical Schiller alumnus is a versatile professional, working either as an entrepreneur or in a multinational/international company.
The university offers the following Bachelor degree programs: